On August 31, I attended a service at the Southern Baptist Church in Greenville. The service started at 10:30 a.m. and was about an hour and a half long. I of course attended with my Fiance. The environment was extremely rambunctious and chaotic. The church is a family church so everyone is very comfortable with each other and it was not very professional. People would randomly shout out and have full conversations with the priest in the middle of the service, the kids ran around and hid under the tables and didn't really respect anything in the church and they had their dog in the church, he barked a lot. I would have to say the event all-in-all was actually pretty fun, entertaining, and helpful. The event was far from what I expected, but I did enjoy it. Unfortunately, I would not attend this specific church again because I prefer a more formal setting to worship.

No comments:
Post a Comment